Jumia is an online shopping store that has so much to offer. With Jumia there is so much you can get since all shopping is done online. Things like buying and selling online, on the Jumia online shopping marketplaces. Jumia registration is the first step in getting your own share of all their amazing offers and items for sale on Jumia. How do I register for Jumia? Jumia is the top online store in both Nigeria and almost the whole of Africa today. There is so much you can get from Jumia since there is almost nothing you cannot buy from Jumia. In Jumia, you can get offers like electronics, books, home appliances, kiddies’ items. And also fashion items for men, women, and children, groceries, computers, even automobile parts and much more on the go.
And also fashion items for men, women, and children, groceries, computers, even automobile parts and much more on the go. The best part is that any item you purchase on Jumia would be delivered directly to your address. Getting access to these listed items for sale by Jumia is very to all you have to do is Jumia registration.
How Do I Register for Jumia
In order to create a Jumia account or access the registration process, and enjoy all the amazing stuff and items they have for sale. The following steps are to be followed:
- To get started on creating your Jumia account, the first thing to do is to open the website via the URL jumia.com.ng/customer/account/create.
- After opening the site, locate the Icon indicating that you create your account using your email address and then click.
- When the new page opens, some boxes with the required information would be presented to you. Fill in the boxes with the right information.
- When filling in your password, fill in a password you will remember. Because you only get to fill it in once and no confirmation of password is required. So, if you make any mistake filling in your password, probably, you would have a problem logging into your account.
- After that click creates an account.
And after that, your Jumia account will be created, meaning you just performed Jumia account registration. After the account creation process is done, more information is still needed. And by clicking the add default address icon, Information like your address, city, region can be added from there. You even change your account name if you want to do so.
How to Login Your Jumia Account
The only way to purchase items on Jumia is to log in to your Jumia account. And to do that, first, you need to:
- Open the site using the URL
- After opening the site, click the Login icon and then fill in the required information
- After doing that click login
And that is how to login to your Jumia account. Aside from buying from Jumia, you can also sell items on Jumia. That means you would be creating a seller account.