Google the number one search engine platform in the word, making it your homepage is definitely helpful to you. Well, they are lot of users on the internet today who does want to start their day with a glance on Google. And also they are lot of users who do start their day with glance on Google. Make Google your homepage and make your every day of your life so amazing. Then the users can easily and quickly get to Google anytime and every time they open their web browser if they do make Google their homepage. User may want to know how they could make Google their home page. To know how to go about it, you need continue reading the article.
Must Read >>
How to Make Google Your Homepage
Making Google your homepage is every easy and fast. They are lot of web browser on the internet today which user does make use of. So making Google your home page depends on which web browser you make use of. Below are steps on some web browser, on how you can make Google your homepage;
- On your Firefox web browser, visit the Google URL google.com.
- Then you will need to drag the tab and release on the home button.
- Then click on the yes button to confirm what you want.
Google Chrome Homepage
- Visit your Google chrome web browser
- On the top right side of the browser, click on the more button.
- Then click on settings on the drop-down menu.
- Then turn on the show home button, under Appearance.
- Now you will have to select “your current homepage”. Or you can click to enter the custom web address.
- Finally you would need to enter the Google URL, google.com.
- Open your Safari web browser.
- Click on the Safari button on the top lest side of the page.
- On the drop-down menu, click on the “preferences” button, then “General” button.
- Then you will need to open windows or new tabs.
- Now select the homepage and enter the Google URL google.com.
- Open your internet explorer web browser.
- Then click on the tools button, on the top side of the menu bar.
- Then click on then “internet options”.
- Next, click on the “General tab”.
- And now you need to enter the Google URL, google.com.
- Then click on the ok button, and restart your web browser.
- Open your Microsoft edge web browser.
- Navigate to the top right side of the page, and click on the “More” icon.
- On the drop-down menu click on the “Setting” icon.
- You will see an arrow facing down, under the “Microsoft Edge” click on it.
- It will open a specific page, you will see your current homepage next to the URL, then click on “X”.
- Now you will then need to enter the Google home page URL www.google.com.
Well, some users have been using Google as their home page right from day one when they started making use of the internet. And also they would want to remove Google from their homepage. Continue reading to know how to remove Google from your home page.
Google Is Stuck to My Homepage – How to Reset My Homepage
If you don’t change your homepage, Google won’t change it for you without your permission. It is every easy and fast to reset your web browser homepage. All you have to do is to follow the above step on any browser to replace Google as your homepage, same why you will also reset your homepage.