Microsoft email is an email address that ends with a domain name like “example.com” that is identified as an email box used to send and deliver messages. The Microsoft email is used to obtain a Microsoft account means that you have to create a Microsoft email account. Users are benefiting from the e-mail platform intern of communication and accessing other Microsoft platforms. MS email comprises of two domain names such as outlook.com and Hotmail.com to a Microsoft e-mail account.
This primary Microsoft email address is what allows the user access to Windows and other Microsoft products. Microsoft offers different services like Xbox, OneDrive, Office 365, Microsoft store, Skype, and Microsoft News. Each requires an email address to access the services. So Microsoft lets you create an alias also known as the e-mail address to use in sign in int6o your Microsoft account. While on the article you will use the step giving to you to create a Microsoft account.
Features of Microsoft Email
Communication is one key factor used by multiple businesses and individuals to keep a great connection with customers. With the email platform, people can get to interact and stay connected together on one cloud which is the Microsoft email. Offering users some of the features below;
- Calendar; Microsoft has debated on this feature but now added the calendar for users to check the current Also add an upcoming event, reservation and discover calendar on sports.
- Contact; the feature directly syncs all your contact to your email for you to communicate with them. You can import contact for users and even create a contact folder.
- Notification; the notification features offer users a 24/7 update on contents from their email when your connection is on. It will message you when an email is sent or when it is time for your reservation.
- Security setting; the email feature allows you to secure all your account info By providing you with a setting to navigate to.
There are other features like inbox, delete, spam and more, to help provide a convenient communicating emailing platform. Microsoft email accessed under some terms such a username, password, operating systems, and users’ personal details. This will give you a head start in creating an email account.
How to Create a Microsoft Email Account
Users can simply create a Microsoft email under various devices with a good network connection. The official website www.microsoft.com can easily get you an email within a minute. To create an email account, allow users to pass through these steps:
- Use a web browser like Chrome, Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge and open a new tab.
- Copy the URL above to the tab and click the search icon to access the homepage.
- It will display a pop-up tab which is where you get to access the process. Then enter a formatted email and click “get a new one”.
- Enter your username with a number and select the address domain then the password.
- Fill out your full name and select your country, birthdate, and gender to set up your account.
- Enter the character on the screen and if you can’t read the character you can select a new one.
Once you are correct about the character it will immediately open your email account. Also, send you a welcome message of your account. Finally, you have derived your Microsoft email from the username, later used to sign in your Microsoft account.