- 1 How Do I Login to My Facebook Account – Facebook Login
- 2 Reason For New Facebook Login Issues and Problems
There have been cases in the past where people often get frustrated when signing up or trying to login to an account. And stuff like that due to so many things to fill which tends to get people weary when opening a new account. Logging in to Facebook is very simple, especially with the new ‘one tap’ that has made new Facebook login particularly easy. Like every other account, it is also possible to encounter some challenges while logging in. We shall buttress a few points regarding Facebook login and its challenges.
How Do I Login to My Facebook Account – Facebook Login
New Facebook login is a very easy step, it now times wasting, when trying to access your Facebook account. Users just need only to details for the FB login steps. Below is a step for users to login to their Facebook account;
- Simply go to the website m.facebook.com on your device browser.
- Enter your email address or your mobile phone number, depending on which one you used to sign up. Note, than when using your phone number to login, there is no need to add any zeros before the country code (e.g. for Nigeria, you write +234 8161****, in that manner).
- Enter your password and click on the login button to access your Facebook account.
This is as easy as it should be. If, on the other hand, you face some challenges trying to login to Facebook account, here are possible reasons why and how you could go about them:
Reason For New Facebook Login Issues and Problems
The new Facebook login issues and problems, commonly happen to almost every Facebook users, it off many ways listing below;
Check Your Internet Connection
If you’re having problems with logging in, try checking your internet connection. Or re-connect wireless network giving access to the internet and try again.
Forgot Your Password
It’s possible you could forget your password, we’re all humans and there’s no crime in it. Then try resetting your password using these simple tips
- Tap ‘forgot password’.
- Type the email or phone number associated with your Facebook account. Then tap the search icon and follow the on-screen instructions.
It’s also very possible that a stranger could have access to your private messages. Abuse your Facebook page or try to defame or extort you and even go on to delete your personal information. You know your account has been hacked if the username or email you used in signing up is not recognized. You could get a friend to help you report the case to Facebook. And also their developers would take it up from there.
Facebook, however, is always working from time to time to improve Facebook security and privacy of its users. And also make it very easy for any Facebook user to access their Facebook account on any device without fear. Or afraid that their Facebook account could be hacked by someone or by any malicious software which could have access to their Facebook private information without their consent.