As days pass, things change in the real world and also on the Internet. Due to that they have been a lot of new inventions and update worldwide. In the aspects of which things are been updated on the Internet, have u heard of Payoneer Account?. Well, you might have heard of it, knowing it an account but don’t know what the pay o neer Account means or what it used for. The Payoneer Account is a personal account which contains his or her details. Like we all know Facebook account, so as it is with the Payoneer Account.
Well first of all most pay o neer is an online financial services platform which allows users to send and receive funds from anywhere or anyone. It doesn’t matter if you are a business owner, professional or freelance, signing up for Payoneer it allows you to receive and send funds anytime. And that where the pay o neer Account well is off need. The pay o neer Account is an online account which users create, attaching their bank account number to their account which enables them to transfer money to their bank.
Reasons for Creating a Payoneer Account
Users do just wake up one morning and stand on a decision that they want to create an account on Payoneer. They must be reasons before people sign up for Payoneer Account. The only reason which would make a person create Payoneer Account are listed below;
- Either a person wants to transfer fund to someone, which the person wants to make the transfer with Payoneer, which mean the receiver would need a Payoneer Account.
- A person works for an online company and can’t receive fund directly to his bank account can create a Payoneer Account.
- Having a Payoneer master card users can shopping online.
Note users can as well create a Payoneer Account even without having a bank account. Because Payoneer is also just like a bank but it an international bank which offers services to people worldwide.
How Can I Open a Payoneer Account
Creating a Payoneer Account is very easy and faster when creating an account. For new coming users they might think it that hard, but it not. Users should follow the below steps to sign up of Payoneer Account;
- Visit the Payoneer website on any of your web browsers, and enter the website URL, .
- On the Payoneer homepage, at the top right side click on the sign up button and you would be directed to the Payoneer sign up page.
- Fill in your first name and last name in your government issued id card, written in English characters.
- An email address will be needed so you can be able to access your account and send you communications. And you would also need to re-enter your email address to be sure it correct.
- A date of birth which is on your government id card will be needed, make sure you are up to 18 and above.
- You would need to identify which country you from.
- You would need to provide two address line, or you can as well provide one address line.
- Provide the city name you live in.
- A postal and zip code will be needed.
- Your mobile number.
- On the users, name text field fills in your email address as your user name.
After That, Continue The Below Step
- You will need to create a strong password that can’t be guessed by anyone.
- Choose a security question and answer it, you will need the security question again so choose an easy one that you can easily remember.
- Your government ID card and the ID card number is needed. In the part which Payoneer your ID card, you would need to upload it.
- Bank account type.
- Specify the type of currency you want on your account.
- Enter your bank name.
- Your bank account name and
- IBAN (international bank account number).
Note after users finish carrying the above-listed step carefully and correctly, then you have finally succeeded in creating a Payoneer account. Now you can go ahead and start making a transfer of funds and also receiving.