PayPal is an online payment processing site, that mostly serves as a middleman in online purchases and transactions. PayPal offers services to over 250 million users all over the world and it is well known for its effective measures in concealing the identity of the users, both personally and financially. Logging in PayPal can be done in different ways; either through the PayPal homepage at http://www.PayPal.com or through other merchant sites using PayPal smart connect. Its basically the same process and we shall be giving brief details about PayPal login and its benefits.
How Do I Login To My PayPal Account
- If you are on the PayPal homepage, you can login directly by clicking “login”.
- You will be directed to a page where you are to input your email address, this address must match the one you used in opening your account.
- Below the email address bar is another bar meant for you to enter your password.
- When you are done with that, click “login” again, you should now be directed to your profile account.
How to login Or Access Through other Sites
Most of the time, when you need to make transactions through PayPal. You don’t need to visit the site directly. Most of the online stores today accept payment from PayPal, some of these stores include eBay, Amazon, Adidas, to mention a few. These stores include PayPal login as part of their checkout process.
- After you make use of your PayPal account login details (email and password).
- Then you’ll pick a payment source and a shipping address , then your browser returns you to the host store’s checkout page.
Its good to know that PayPal keeps a record of every transaction you make; either through the app or from an online store. No matter how you make payments, PayPal shows you your entire account history.
Be Careful When Making Payment Other Website
Be noted that whenever you are making a transaction on PayPal from any site. Make sure your browser’s address page show the PayPal URL, beginning with the hypertext transfer protocol (HTTP). This is because, malicious websites use fraudulent pages that resemble PayPal to trick people to give up their personal information. Please be informed that PayPal will never ask you to disclose your card information. And other details to any third-party site.
You can transfer money from your bank to your PayPal account as it easier to pay or make transactions through your PayPal wallet than using your card.
- Just click “transfer money” to begin the process of transferring funds to your PayPal account .
- Once money is in your PayPal account and you wish to transfer it to your bank
- Then click the transfer button to transfer money directly to your bank account linked with your PayPal account.
If you want to sell things online, most sites allow you to link your account with PayPal. In this way, when people make purchases, their funds will automatically be transferred to your PayPal account. Different sites with different procedures for linking your account. Be sure to enter the email associated with your PayPal account to avoid confusion.