PayPal is the easiest and most popular payment processing site in the world. It offers services to over 250 million people across 200 countries. The service give users access to shop online and to pay without stress or risk of exposing their account information. However, any sign up users can also use PayPal to send money to friends both home and abroad. Users who want to sign up for a PayPal account is easy, only a matter of minutes, following these steps.
Must Read >>
How To Sign Up For A Free PayPal Account
- Sign up on the PayPal homepage: To create an account. Visit the PayPal homepage at https://www.paypal.com/us/home to start the Sign up process.
- Decide if you want to open a personal or business account: PayPal will ask you to choose if you want to open a personal account or a business account. A personal account is best suited for online shopping and exchanging funds between friends and family. A business account, on the other hand, is the one you should open if you are going to be transferring money to professional services. However, you wish to open an account for different persons in a single company.
- Enter your email address and your preferred password: However, make sure you use a credible email address. The address that you have access to and will be able to get notifications when your money comes through. You will be giving PayPal a lot of sensitive information, so make sure your pass word is secure. A good idea is to combine both upper and lower cases together with numbers and special characters like #,”,!,<,> , etc. (A good example is CaliForNia2005!)
- Provide your basic information: After you enter your email address and your password. You will be directed to a page asking for your basic information. Info’s like your legal name, age, address and phone number.
- Connect your PayPal account with your bank or card: You can choose to link your credit or debit card. Or you can link your bank account directly with your PayPal. You’ll have to enter the number of your card, your account number or the routing number of your card. Just click the wallet link at the top of the page, and then click “link a bank or card”.
- Confirm your card or account: PayPal may need you to confirm that you are the owner of the card you linked, for security reasons. Go to your PayPal wallet and confirm the credit card link (if you see one). PayPal will confirm this linked method by charging you a small fee through your credit card. Once it is confirmed, you will be refunded right away and your account will be ready to use.
You may be asked to enter a four digit code, look for the PayPal charge on your bank statement. However, it should look like PP*1234 CODE or PAYPAL*1234 CODE. On your PayPal account, click wallet and click the card you want to confirm and input the code. There you are, a proud owner of a PayPal account!