PayPal is the easiest and most popular payment processing site in the world. It offers services to over 250 million people across 200 countries. The service gives users access to shop online and pay without stress or risk of exposing their account information. Users also use PayPal to send money to friends both at home and abroad. To Sign up for a PayPal account is easy, only a matter of minutes, following these steps.
Creating New PayPal Account, Step To Sign Up PayPal Account
However, the processes for any user to create or sign up for an account on PayPal, the user need to access the PayPal website. Well, it no big deal when creating a PayPal account, no time-wasting, it fast and easy.
- Sign up on the PayPal homepage: To create an account, visit the PayPal homepage at https://www.paypal.com to start the Sign up process.
- Decide if you want to open a personal or business account: PayPal will ask you to choose if you want to open a personal account or a business account. A personal account is best suited for online shopping and exchanging funds between friends and family. A business account, on the other hand, is the one you should open if you are going to be transferring money to professional services or you wish to open an account for different persons in a single company.
- Enter your email address and your preferred password: Make sure you use a credible email address. The one that you have access to and will be able to get notifications when your money comes through. You will be giving PayPal a lot of sensitive information, so make sure your password is secure. A good idea is to combine both upper and lower cases together with numbers and special characters like #,”,!,<,>, etc. (A good example is CaliForNia2005!)
Continue With Your Create PayPal Account Process
- Provide your basic information: After you enter your email address and your password, you will be directed to a page. Asking you for your basic information like your legal name, age, address, and phone number.
- Connect your PayPal account with your bank or card: You can choose to link your credit or debit card, or you can link your bank account directly with your PayPal. You’ll have to enter the number of your card, your account number or the routing number of your card. Just click the wallet link at the top of the page, and then click “link a bank or card”.
- Confirm your card or account: PayPal may need you to confirm that you are the owner of the card you linked, for security reasons. Go to your PayPal wallet and confirm the credit card link (if you see one). PayPal will confirm this linked method by charging you a small fee through your credit card. Once it is confirmed, you will be refunded right away and your account will be ready to use.
You may be asked to enter a four-digit code, look for the PayPal charge on your bank statement. It should look like PP*1234 CODE or PAYPAL*1234 CODE. On your PayPal account, click wallet and click the card you want to confirm and input the code. There you are, a proud owner of a PayPal account!