PayPal is the main online platform for transferring money all over the world. When you sign up for PayPal account, you stand a chance at benefiting from sending and receiving money and buying and selling of any goods items online and the other. To sign up for PayPal account is as easy as you can ever imagine. However, there are two types of PayPal account. One for personal purposes and the other for your company and business purposes. Create a PayPal account, either business or personal, the procedures are virtually the same. You will see an option to choose business or personal in the cause of your registration for PayPal.
The steps below will guide you into owning your own PayPal account with ease. Though there are two distinct ways you can achieve this. This includes;
- PayPal website.
- Internet banking wallet.
Sign Up for PayPal Account Via PayPal Website
The steps below will guide you to sign up for PayPal account using PayPal website;
- Logon to PayPal website www.paypal.com
- You will see an option for personal or business. Click on the one that best suits your need.
- Click on continue and select Nigeria in the drop down menu.
- Fill in other details as required; your email, password and personal data.
- Fill in your debit card details with care.
- Open the email address you have provided during the PayPal sign up process and verify to set up your PayPal account.
- Congratulations! You have successfully signed for PayPal account.
Sign Up for PayPal Account Via Wallet
The steps below will guide you to sign up for PayPal account using Wallet. You must have an internet banking account to be able to create PayPal using wallet.
- Open your internet banking account and chose the PayPal wallet to create a PayPal.
- Link your debit card with your PayPal by selecting the default card and other as the case maybe. It is advisable to always use one card to avoid problems.
- Verify your account by pressing the button on your token.
- Enter the password you wish to be using and tick the agree section to sign up for PayPal account.
- Congratulations! You have successfully signed up for PayPal account.
This is basically the two steps involved to create a PayPal account.