It is very necessary to make your online account more safe and secured. This tips to create a strong password for any of your online account helps do that for you. Some users online account does easily get hacked by someone, other users even user who are close to them. We got some amazing tips which would help keep any of your online account safe and secured.
- 1 Tips to Create a Strong Password for Your Online Account
Tips to Create a Strong Password for Your Online Account
Follow the below tips which would help you learn what makes a strong password, and create one of your own.
Users Should Make Sure Their Password for Their Online Account is Unique
For each very of your email and online banking account, it is important to always make use of different password. Making use of same password for very of your online account is bad and risky. Someone getting hold of one of your account, they could get access to all of your online account. Some users may be finding it hard remembering their entire password. Well, Google has a tool which helps manage all users saved passwords.
Users Should Learn to create a Longer and More Memorable Tips for their Online Password
The longer your passwords are the stronger your account is. Users should make sure they do use 8 character and above for their online account. They are lots of amazing tips which users can use in creating a longer password for the online account. These tips are easier and also memorable, below are the tips;
- Adding of a lyric from any song or poem, make sure you do know the song or poem from the beginning to the end.
- Making use of a meaningful quote from a speech or a movie.
- Making use of a passage from a book.
- Users can decide to make use of a series of word which has means to you.
- Users can make uses of abbreviations, combining the first from any word in a sentence.
- User should make sure they avoid using password that could easily be guessed by; people who knows them, people who knows every info’s about your social media profile.
Users Should Learn to Avoid Using Personal or Common Word for Their Online Password
User should learn to avoid making use of personal info’s that someone knows or can easily guess. Words like;
- Making use of your nickname or “Initials” the first latter of your name.
- Don’t make use of your child or pet name for your password.
- The most important one is for users to never make user of their birthday or years.
- Don’t make use of the name of your street.
- Don’t make use of numbers from your home address.
Users should make sure they don’t use common words or patterns for their online password. Don’t make use of simple words, patterns and phrases that can easily be guess. Example like;
- Users making use of words or phrases for password like “let.me.in” or “Password”.
- Don’t make use of sequences characters like “12345” or “abcde”.
After creating a strong password for your account, you can also secure your password; by hiding written password and “Managing your passwords with a tool”.