On the internet today, there is so many social media platform. Where people with a small business can take their product to and get more customers. On this platform, not many people know it can be used for business. The platform is called Twitter. Twitter for business is an online social media platform on a daily basis has more than a million users. It has over 500 million business Tweets being sent on a daily basis. On this platform hundreds and millions of users explore articles links, trends, Retweets, and moments to see more about what’s new.
Twitter helps both small large scale companies to. Which enable them to sell their old and new product and also helps them get much more customers. It does not matter if you are a retailer who wants to promote his new product. Or You are a mobile app developer hoping to get your app downloaded. A CEO who wants to strengthen his personal brand. Or a hustler who wants many more likes and followers. Twitter for business unique discovery mindset allows all brands and businesses to connect with an appropriate, and engaged audiences.
The benefit of Using Twitter For Business Promotion
There are so many benefits to businesses when they use Twitter. A lot of businesses can benefit from using Twitter to promote their business brands. Advertisers on Twitter benefit a lot in their businesses in so many ways. Ways like it help to keep up with any of the latest trendings of your company, increase brand awareness. It helps to promote videos, presentations and also blog content, etc. It also helps to boost a user’s website SEO, drives a lot of traffic to your website. Not only have all this, but they are also still many more benefits that you can benefit from Twitter for business.
How to Use Twitter For Business – Create Your Business Profile
For the purpose of creating a Twitter business account profile, it helps to show the world who you really are. And Note; first impressions always count. Every element needs to showcase each of your best content and perfectly reflect your message to everyone. Below are the five different steps to set up your business profile;
- Use a unique name as your Twitter username (your Business name) that would enable people easily search for yours.
- Upload an attractive photo for your profile photo which would help to draw more people to your profile.
- Create an impeccable unique and quirky bio or biography guaranteed to make your business stand out to people.
- Use a graphic with text for your header image or raider use event photos to make it attractive.
- Always keeps an important Tweet pinned to the top of your Twitter business page. And make sure visitors don’t miss your biggest or latest news.
The above instructions will help your Twitter business profile stands out. To people who are likely to be your business customers impress of what they see.