Verifying Your WhatsApp Number: Everyone who wants to make use of the WhatsApp, a social media app on android, it a most the person will have to verify his or her number. WhatsApp has some requirement for everyone who which to make use of its app on android phones.
Requirement Using WhatsApp
- The person only has the right to verify his or her mobile phone number, meaning the person can only make use of his or her phone number.
- The reason why the person must use his or her phone number, it for the person to be able to receive a phone call or SMS message going to the phone number hi=e or she is trying to verify.
- Then you must make sure you disabled every app or task killers and call-blocking on your setting panel.
- For an easy and fast verification, you would need a good and working internet connection, it can either be your mobile data or Wi-Fi.
Check Out >>> How To Create Your Own Whatsapp Stickers
Note; during the process of verifying your WhatsApp number on android, roaming (Making or receiving calls, sending or receiving data or accessing other services), or Bad connection it can lead to verification failure. Make sure you check if the WhatsApp website URL www.whatsapp.com opens with your internet connection. Then you can start your verification process.
Verifying Your WhatsApp Number on Android
Verifying your WhatsApp number is very easy.
- Tap on the WhatsApp app to launch it.
- Enter your mobile phone number on the provided box.
- Scroll up and down on the drop-down list to choose your country, then it will help you automatically in filling your country code which is on the left side.
- Then tap on the “Next” icon to request a verification code. You will receive the code on your mobile number through Call or SMS text.
- Then enter the code when you receive it.
It will automatically verify your WhatsApp number using the device sure as android.
What You Should When You Didn’t Receive the 6-digit Code by SMS
- You will have to wait for the current progress to elapse (10 to 15 minutes) then try again.
- Make sure the code you entered is not a guess code, the penalty is that you would be locked out for a period of time.
- If you receive the verification code after which the timer runs out. You will have to make use of the Call Me option to request a call and get the code to verify.
Note: After you answer the phone, make sure you listen to the automated voice which would tell you the 6 digits code. Then enter it to the provided verification box to verify your WhatsApp number.
Troubleshooting Steps if you are Still Having Issues Verifying Your WhatsApp Number
If you have carried out all the above steps or process and you are still having issues, follow the below steps:
- You will have to reboot your mobile phone. It means you should turn off and turn on your phone, make sure you wait for 30 seconds before turning it on.
- You should Delete and Reinstall the WhatsApp application, and make sure you install the latest WhatsApp version.