Yahoo mail login Facebook is a process whereby a user of the Facebook social media platform can access the Yahoo mail platform with their Facebook login detail. This can only be possible if the user is a member of both the Facebook and Yahoo platform. Only then will the user need to link his or her Yahoo mail account and Facebook account together. Linking your FB account to your Yahoo account is very easy and not time wasting. And note this process can be down on the Yahoo mail platform, not the Facebook platform. Follow the below step to link your Facebook account to your Yahoo account;
- After signing in to your Yahoo mail account, on the Yahoo homepage click on the “mail” button.
- On the page it directs you to, click on the setting icon on the drop-down menu.
- And then your will need to select Facebook from the entire social media platform that you see.
- Then you can know click on the connect button.
It will then synchronize your Facebook account to your Yahoo account. After that, you have successfully linked your Yahoo mail account to your Facebook account. Then it now possible for users to take the Yahoo mail login Facebook steps.
How to Log In Yahoo Mail with Facebook – Yahoo Mail Login with Facebook Account
Yahoo mail login Facebook step is very easy and straight forward. Users don’t have much detail to provide. As said earlier, users do need to have an account on both Yahoo mail and Facebook platform. To take the Yahoo Email login Facebook process, follow the below steps;
- Users should make sure they logged in to their Facebook account.
- They visit the Yahoo mail login page to login to your Yahoo mail account.
- Under the login form, you will see a written world, login with “Facebook”.
- Then click on it.
It will direct you to the Facebook page where you need to click on the continue button. Doing that, it will redirect you to the Yahoo mail page. Users will notice they have already logged in to their Yahoo mail account.